Centre For Sight
Optometry is a healthcare profession that is autonomous, educated, and regulated (licenced/registered), and optometrists are the primary healthcare practitioners of the eye and visual system who provide comprehensive eye and vision care, which includes refraction and dispensing, detection/diagnosis and management of disease in the eye, and the rehabilitation of conditions of the visual system.
- Duration: 4 years
- Eligibility: 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 50% marks from recognized board (including Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Mathematics).
- Lateral Entry Eligibility: Minimum two years diploma from recognized institute
- Can start his/her own private clinic as an Optometrist
- Work as consultant optometrist in leading eye hospitals and industries.
- Can work as Lens consultant with leading industries in ophthalmic industry
- Can work as Optometrist in retail sector with several eye care industries
- Help in blindness prevention by contributing is eye screening and low vision services ¢ Can prescribe Eye glasses, Lenses and special devices to enhance vision
- An optometrist tests the eyes for visual acuity and prescribes lenses for correction.
- Dedicated lectures & Tutorials.
- Seminars & Gust lectures by leading experts.
- Case based & evidence based learning.
- Centre of Excellence (SVCC) in all the sub specialty of Optometry & vision science.
- Several hospital partners:-Arunodaya Eye Hospital, Max, Medanta, Ahuja Eye+Dental Institute.
- Community screenings (health camps & Educators).
- Practical approach.
- Sushant Vision care centre (Centre of Excellence).
Download Course Syllabus