Visual Communication is one of the fastest growing programmes at the Sushant School of Design. In this course, students will learn about semiotics, typography, color, branding and advertising, graphic design, illustration, animation, film, and digital skills through a series of studio-based projects and a combination of theory and practical sessions. The course offers an understanding of the traditional and contemporary application of visual communication, as well as creating the opportunity to promote new approaches and techniques in graphics and communication. Apart from production, students will learn to “see” differently and use their imagination to create relevant and thought-provoking communication material.
Advantage @ Sushant School of Design
- A multidisciplinary programme that lays emphasis on conceptual skills and production techniques
- The programme integrates new technology and design fundamentals to create unique visual experiences through multiple mediums
- Students explore work by famous designers while simultaneously developing their own visual vocabulary.
- Students develop an exceptional portfolio through unique studio projects with industry practitioners.
- Exposure to multiple visual artists and designers from all over the world, through workshops, seminars and live projects.
Overall 50% marks at 10+2 level or 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Government or Diploma after 10 years of schooling with 50% marks in aggregate.