Students explore how to work within the interior sculptural qualities of a building or space. They discover new interior environments such as museums, exhibition halls, hospitality units (e.g. hotels/ restaurants), residential units, stage & set design units, and learn to apply concepts in space planning, conceptual design, and refurbishment of spaces.
Advantage @ Sushant School of Design
- Studio-led teaching enabling an advanced understanding of the interior design process
- Live industry / university / lab-based research projects
- Inter-disciplinary learning opportunities
- Compulsory soft skill training spread over all semesters
- Placement support through a dedicated Corporate Relations Team, through a semester-long internship programme in the final year of study along with many shorter opportunities during the course International Collaborations with Global Universities for academic and research activities
- Located in the heart of the city of Gurgaon with safe and convenient transport connectivity and access to the best quality resources.
Download Fee Structure