Being the best Bsc Psychology College in Delhi, our programme has been designed to help eligible candidates delve deep into the study of the mind and its various functions. It involves the study of working of mind processes, conflict resolutions, motives, reactions, feelings, crisis management, group thinking, motivation, and nature of the mind. Psychological understanding and application plays an important role in the functioning of many fields today.
Enrolled students are taught to:
• Plan and engage in independent and sustained critical investigations and evaluations of a
chosen research topic.
• Record original data and apply statistical or other evaluation processes to original data when
• Build an advanced understanding of social sciences and natural sciences and their role in the
functioning of the human mind and body.
• Use resources to develop hypotheses, analyse data, and interpret results.
• Decode the influence of personal factors on academic and professional growth.
• Understand how psychology interacts with other fields to produce fruitful life-results.
• Develop competent interpersonal and communication skills.Enrolled students are taught to:
The candidate needs to have:
• Completed the 10+2 level of education from a recognized educational Board.
• Secured a minimum aggregate score of 50% at the 10+2 level
Psychology is a vital part of treatment in hospitals, clinics, schools, corporates etc. A Psychologist treats patients suffering from grief or chronic psychological issues. They work with specific groups such as children, married couples, elderly, or pursue a general practice. Counselling is fast gaining prominence as a para-subject among educational institutions. Students studying from the Best Psychology Colleges in India, frequently need counselling to reveal their interests and skills, and find direction. They can also pursue academics in the teaching profession. Counselling of stress is also a part of training in this programme.
Department of Psychology emphasis on overall grooming of students. Syllabus is designed in such a way that it should cater industry needs. Industrial visits are regular features till now students have visited to the numerous places on the basis of visits they are evaluated on, besides this research and publication is one of the important aspects for the growth of any individual so it is made part of curriculum, research methods and statistics papers are key features.
Besides this department is having tie up with London Learning Centre which is having one centre at university campus they provide support to the children with special needs. Psychology students get the opportunity to learn this.