- Name Ms. Alpana Jijja
- Profile Assistant Professor
- Education Ph.D (Pursuing), B.E,. M.Tech
- Email email@example.com
- Pursuing Ph.D, Ansal University, Gurgaon.
2006 M.Tech, JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth.
1993 B.E, Marathwara University Aurangabad.
- Work experience: 22 years
- Courses Taught: Programming in C, web technologies, DBMS, Computer Networks, Computer Programming, Network Technologies, Data Structures etc.
- Research Areas: Artificial Neural Network, Deep neural Network, Machine learning.
- Affiliations, Achievements and Accolades:
Has been nominated as BEST FACULTY for Fall-2014.
- Membership of Societies: CSI
S.Chawla ,V.Singh, A. Jijja,“An experimental study of crime investigation using machine learning”, in International Journal of Innovation research in Computer and communication engineering Vol4 . issue 6 Oct 2016.
A.Jijja , Dr. D.Rai , Priyanka Mathur ,“Comparative Anaysis of FeedforwardBackpropagation and Cascade Algorithm on BUPA liver Disorder “in International journal of Engineering and technology ,vol 6 Dec 2016 pp 2912-2917.
A. Jijja, P. Kaur, “Business continuity plan in cloud computing for disaster management,” ICSIT- Ansal University and Velpriso University, Gurgaon, Vol.1, 587, March. 2014.
P. Kaur, A. Jijja, "A detailed study of high capacity stegnography techniques," ICECHVT, Ansal University, Gurgaon, Vol. 1, 179. , January -2013.
A. Jijja, K. Gupta, " New era of security: Elliptic curve cryptosystem ," ITCE, Ansal University, Gurgaon, Vol. 1, 401, October. 2012. A.Jijja, K. Gupta, "Challenges in adopting open source systems in higher education," ITCE, Ansal University, Gurgaon, Vol.1, 372, October. 2012.
A.Jijja, M. Chaudhary, R. Vohra, " Mathematical Analysis of Data mining in Higher Education ," Journal of Computer Science & Emerging Technologies, Vol. 2, Issue 3, 345, June -2011.
Presented Paper entitled – “Customer Relationship Management” at the National Seminar on Current Trends in Information Technology, July 2008, Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon, India.
Presented Paper titled –“Internet Protocol Version 6 in the Recent Advancement in Information Technology”, January 2007, Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon, India
- Workshop on “AI and Deep learning” for leading India from June 5-June 72018, Bennett University, Noida.
- Workshop on “Design and building IoT solutions” on Microsoft-Azure in Ansal University from 12-June 2017 to 14-June 2017.
- FDP on “Latest Trends and Research in machine learning “organized by BVIMR New Delhi from 12th to 17th December 2016.
- International workshop on” Computational Intelligence and Applications” from 23rd -25th May 2016 in South Asian University New Delhi.
- International workshop on “Machine learning and its applications” (IMLA-2016) from 29th to 30th April 2016 in South Asian University, New Delhi.
- Faculty Development Programme on “Data Mining and Social media analytics –Emerging trends and Challenges, 21st Dec 2013, organised by, BVICM, New Delhi.
- Faculty Development Programme on “High Performance Computing using Oracle 12c, Nov 2013, organised by IIPC, BVICM, New Delhi.
- Training (five weeks) programme "Summer faculty Research fellow programme- 2013" - IIT Delhi- Ref.No-2013PCEP313.
- Faculty Development Workshop on "Conflict Resolution & Relationship Management" conducted on November 17, 2012 by Vice-Chancellor Dr. Raj Singh Ansal University.
- Under the aegis of Indo-US Collaboration for Engineering Education, attended the course in “Mobile Computing”, as part of the 2010 Indo – US Engineering Faculty Leadership Institute, June 2010, Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune Center, India.
- “Agile Conference” Agile -NCR 2010 scheduled on 17-18 July, 2010 at Ansal Institute of technology.
- Active participant at the “Enhancing Teaching – Learning Process”, December 2008, held at the Ansal Institute of Technology, Gurgaon, India.
- Participated in the “Faculty Development Program” as part of Research and Development activities in high-end technologies i.e. Microsoft .Net conducted by Appin Knowledge Solutions, September 2006, Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon, India.