- Ph. D. (pursuing) from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi (Registered 2015)
- M. Tech. (ECE) from M. D. University Rohtak, Haryana (2010)
- B. Tech. (ECE) from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (2004)
- Diploma in Engineering (ECE) from Vaish Technical Institute, Rohtak (2001)
Work experience:12+ years
Courses Taught: Wireless & Mobile Communication, Microcontrollers & Embedded Systems, Digital System Design, Electronics Devices & Circuits, Circuit & Network Theory, Analog & Digital Electronics, Signals & Systems, Microprocessors & Interfacing.
Research Areas: Wireless & Cellular Mobile Systems, 4G and 5G systems, Wireless Sensor Networks, LTE-Advanced, CoMP &Interference Management
Affiliations, Achievements and Accolades: GATE qualified
- Sandeep Gulia Shahida Khatoon, Ibrahim, “Development of Wireless Sensor Network for Health Monitoring System” International Conference on Advances in Engineering, Technology and Management (AETM-2013), 15 June 2013, Dehradun
- Sandeep Gulia, Neha Jain, Chanderpal Sharma, “Localization of a Mobile Node in a Wireless Sensor Network” Proceedings of National Conference on Emerging Trends in Electronics & communication-2010, BRCM Bahal, Bhiwani, 24-25 December; pp 123-126.
- Shahida Khatoon , Sandeep Gulia, Ibrahim, “ZigBee BasedWireless Sensor Network Application for Monitoring Health Data of Elderly People” Proceedings of the 2nd National conference on Intelligent Computing & Communication, GCET, Greater Noida, pp. 44-45, 26-27 April 2013.
- Sandeep Gulia, “Evolution & Generations of Wireless Mobile Communication Systems” by; National conference on Recent Trends in Engineering & Technology, 24-25 Nov-2011, pp. 68-72, GPMCE, Delhi
- Neha Jain, Sandeep Gulia, Niranjan Bhattacharya“Handwritten Character Recognition & Verification System” Proceedings of National Conference on Emerging Trends in Electronics & communication-2010, BRCM Bahal, Bhiwani,; pp 95-98, 24-25 December 2010
- Sandeep Gulia, Arti Vaish “Design and Analysis of Broadband Two Layer Microstrip Patch Antenna” 2nd IEEE International Conference on Computing Methodologies & Communication (ICCMC), Erode, Tamil Nadu, February 2018
- Arti Vaish, Sandeep Gulia “Review Report on Circular and Trapezoidal Toothed Log Periodic Antenna” 2nd IEEE International Conference on Computing Methodologies Communication(ICCMC), Erode, Tamil Nadu, February 2018
- One day workshop on “Green Energy for Clean Environment” conducted by NPTI, Faridabad on 26-March 2018
- Five days FDP on ‘High Impact Teaching Skills’ under the ‘Mission10x’ program conducted by Wipro at GPMCE, Delhi, 30 May-04 April, 2012.
- Five days workshop on ‘MATLAB & its Hardware Interfacing’ conducted by NITTTR, Chandigarh via ICT at NIET, Greater Noida from 11-01-2016 to 15-01-2016
- One day workshop on ‘Wireless Communication’ conducted at Gautam Buddha University, Noida
Membership of Societies:Lifetime member of IETE, ISTE & IEI
M.Tech, PhD student guided:M. Tech.: 5, Ph. D. : Nil