- Name Mr. Amit Singh Tomar
- Qualification M. Tech in Production Engineering from MITS Gwalior
- Department School of Engineering and Technology
- Profile Assistant Professor
- Email email@example.com
Professional biography: M. Tech in Production Engineering from MITS Gwalior affiliated to R.G.P.V. Bhopal. B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering from U.P.T.U. Lucknow
Experience: six years of teaching experience and one year of industry experience
Courses taught: Engineering & Applied Thermodynamics, Design of Machine Element-I, Design of Machine Element- II, Internal Combustion Engine, Manufacturing Processes, Organization Behaviour, Manufacturing processes, Engineering Drawing, Total Quality Management, Power Plant Engineering, Industrial Engineering.
- Paper entitled as, “Ranking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of Supply Chain in Indian Manufacturing Industries” is accepted by Journal of Indian Business Research, Society & Management Review and an edited volume (Emerald).
- Tomar Amit Singh & Sagar Manish Kumar (2014), “Ranking Critical Success factor of Total Quality Management by AHP” International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering, Vol 2 issue 1, pp-29- 34”. http://iraj.in/journal/journal file/journal_pdf/2-37-139279050929-34.pdf.
- Tomar Amit Singh & Sagar Manish Kumar (2013), “Identification of Critical Total Quality Management Factor for Productivity Improvement” International Journal of Advanced & Innovative Research, Vol 2 issue 7, pp-41-44”. http://www.advanceresearchlibrary.com/ijairp14.aspx (Serial no. 7)