- Name Mr. Amit Singh Tomar
- Profile Assistant Professor
- Education B.Tech, M.Tech
- Email email@example.com
2013 M. Tech, Madhav Institute of Technology & Science (MITS) Gwalior, RGPV Bhopal.
2010 B. Tech, Utter Pradesh Technical University Lucknow.
Work experience: 05 years
Courses Taught: Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, Machine Design I & II, Operations Research, Engineering and Applied Thermodynamics, Engineering Drawing, AutoCAD, Total Quality Management.
Research Areas: Production Engineering, Study and Analysis of Quality approach in Indian Manufacturing Industries, Analyzing the status of Indian Manufacturing SME’s through Total Quality management.
- Paper entitled as, “Ranking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of Supply Chain in Indian Manufacturing Industries” is accepted by Journal of Indian Business Research, Society & Management Review and an edited volume (Emerald) for the publication.
- Tomar Amit Singh & Sagar Manish Kumar (2014), “Ranking Critical Success factor of Total Quality Management by AHP” International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering, Vol 2 issue 1, pp-29- 34”.
- Tomar Amit Singh & Sagar Manish Kumar (2013), “Identification of Critical Total Quality Management Factor for Productivity Improvement” International Journal of Advanced & Innovative Research, Vol 2 issue 7, pp-41-44”.
- Tomar Amit Singh, Rai Ravindra Pratap & Sagar Manish Kumar (2014), “Ranking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of Supply Chain in Indian Manufacturing Industries” presented at Second-Pan-IIM World Management Conference hosted by Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, India.
- Tomar Amit Singh & Sagar Manish Kumar (2014), “Identification and Ranking of Critical Success Factors of Total Quality Management: Case of Indian Manufacturing Industries” presented in Sixth International Conference on Excellence in Research and Education, organized by Indian Institute of Management Indore, India.
- Tomar Amit Singh & Sagar Manish Kumar (2014), “Ranking Critical Success factor of Total Quality Management by AHP” presentedin International Conference of Mechanical & Production Engineering organizedby Institute of Research and Journals (IRAJ) at Bangkok Thailand.