Qualification: 2018 Ph.D.Shri Venkateshwara University
2003 M.Tech. Thapar University, Patiala
Work experience: 15 + years
Courses Taught: Electrical Machines, Control System, Basic Electrical Engg., Power System, Network Analysis Synthesis, Applied Physics
Research Areas: Renewable Energy Systems, Power system
Affiliations, Achievements and Accolades:
- Patent registered with Indian Ministry of patents and published in an Indian Journal of Patents
Conferences/Workshops/Trainings: Attended about 36 International and National level workshops and short term courses.
Membership of Societies: Lifetime member of IETE society
M.Tech, Ph.D student guided: 01
- SK Mahla, AK Dhir ,Neha Gupta, “Emission characteristics of diesel engine fuelled with biogas and n -propanol-biodiesel-diesel blend under dual fuel mode”International Journal of ChemTech Research CODEN (USA): IJCRGG, ISSN: 0974-4290, ISSN(Online):2455-9555 ,Vol.10 No.13, pp 01-08, 2017.
- SK Mahla, LM Das,Neha Gupta,“Effects of CNG flow rate on combustion, performance and emissions characteristics of biodiesel fuelled diesel engine”, International Journal of ChemTech Research CODEN (USA): IJCRGG, ISSN: 0974-4290, ISSN(Online):2455-9555., Vol.10 No.7, pp 228-240, 2017.
- Neha Gupta,SK Mahla and AtamPapreja “Production and Utilization of Biogas in Dual Mode Fuel in IC Engine for Power Generation Applications”, International Journal of Advanced Technology in Engineering and Science (IJATES), Vol. 5, Issue 2,pp-24-29, February 2017, ISSN: 2348-7550.
- Neha Gupta and Megha Khatri “An Experimental Analysis of Shading on Solar Photovoltaic System” In International Journal on Emerging Technologies (Special Issue NCETST-2017) 8(1): pp226-228(2017) (Published by Research Trend, Website: www.researchtrend.net) ISSN No. (Print): 0975-8364 ISSN No. (Online): 2249-3255.
- Neha Gupta,SK Mahla,“Experimental Study of Combustion Performance and Emission Characteristics of IC Diesel Engine Fueled with Biogas in Dual Fuel Mode for Rural Electrification”in International Journal of Engineering Science Invention Research & Development (IJESIRD), Vol. III, Issue VII, pp-394-398, January 2017, e-ISSN: 2349-6185.
- Neha Gupta,SK Mahla and AtamPapreja“Experimental Studies of Utilization of Biogas with Biodiesel in Diesel Engine Generator for Electricity Generation” International Journal of Engineering Research & Science (IJOER) Vol-3, Issue-2, February- 2017, ISSN: 2395-6992.
- Neha Gupta,SK Mahla“Biogas-An Alternative Fuel for Distributed Generation” International Journal of Advanced Research and Innovation, Vol 5, Issue 4. 452-455,2017.ISSN 2347 – 3258.
- Neha Gupta,SK Mahla and AtamPapreja“Production and Utilization of Biogas in Dual Mode Fuel in IC Engine for Power Generation Applications” proceedings of International Conference on “Latest Trends in Engineering Science, Humanities and Management” (ICLTESHM-17), 4th February, 2017 ISBN: 978-93-86171-24-5.
- Neha Gupta,SK Mahla“Biogas-an Alternative to Sustainable Fuel in IC Engines for Distributed Generation”proceedings of International Conference of “Advanced Research and Innovation (ICARI-2017)”, 29th January, 2017, ISBN: 978-93-5258-841-1.
- Neha Gupta,SK Mahla “Experimental Analysis of Utilization of Biogas in Diesel Generator for Electrical Power Generation” proceedings ofInternational Conference on Innovations in Sciences, Technology, Engineering and Management, 5-7th April, 2017 .
- Neha Gupta“Growth of Renewable Energy in India: For Now and the Future”inproceedings of International Conference on Key Pillars to Business Success, Strategy, Innovation & Technology ,12-13th March 2014, ISBN 978-93-5062-372-5.
- Neha Gupta and Shweta “FACTS Controllers in Power System Stability- A Technological Review”International Conference on Extropianism: Towards Convergence of Human Values and Technology, 18-19th Jan2013 at Ansal University, Gurgaon, ISBN: 978-93-81583-79-1.
- Neha Gupta and SakshiMidda“Vibration Sensor for Health Monitoring for Electrical Machines at Power Station”, International Journal of Engineering Science & Technology (IJEST), Vol.4, No.4, 2012, ISSN: 0975-5462April.
- Neha Gupta “Emerging Technology for Power Transmission System”, proceedings of “National Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering & Technology”,8-9th June. -2012.
- Neha Gupta “Review on Power System Operation After Deregulation” in International Journal of Advances in Engineering Research (IJAER), Vol. No. I, Issue No.4, April 2011, ISSN:2231-5152
- Neha Gupta “Technologies for Waste Water Treatment”proceedings of National Seminar (AICTE Approved) on “Waste Water Management”at Dronacharya College of Engg., Gurgaon, on 15th June, 2011.
- Neha Gupta “Energy Efficient Buildings”proceedings of National Conference on ‘Renewable Energy Resources’-2011, 29 April, 2011.
- Neha Gupta and Anil Kumar “Renewable Eco Friendly Green Fuels”proceedings of National Conference on ‘Recent Advances in Renewable Energy’-2011, 27 January,2011.
- Neha Gupta and Jyoti Dargan “Future Efficient energy sources-Nanosolar cells” proceedings of National Conference on ‘Emerging trends in Power system& Energy management-2010’, 22-23 Feb. 2010.
- Neha Gupta “Crystallization Kinetics of New Sealant Material for SOFC”Dronacharya Research journal, ISSN: 0975-3389, Issue 2, Jan-June-2010.
- Neha Gupta “Key Aspects and Challenges in Designing and Implementation of the Embedded System” seminar at KIIT, 22-23 Jan.2010, College, Gurgaon.
- Neha Gupta “WLAN 802.11n With Embedded System” proceedings of National conference on “Next Generation Technology”, 20th Aug.-2010.
- Neha Gupta “Renewable Energy Sources”, proceedings of National conference on ‘Advances in Renewable Energy resources’, on 13th June 2008.
- K.Singh, Neha Gupta and O.P.Pandey“Development of new sealant material for Solid Oxide Fuel Cell application” proceedings of National Conference on materials & related technologies-2003,” atThapar College of Engineering & Technology, Patiala.
Most cited Paper K.Singh, Neha Gupta and O.P.Pandey“Effect of Y2O3 on the crystallization behavior of SiO2 -MgO-B2O3 -Al2O3 glasses” published in International journal “Journal of Material Science”, © Springer Volume 42, issue 15,pp 6426-6432,August 2007.
- “Utilization of Biomass in Diesel Genset for rural Electrification”,Neha Gupta, SK Mahla and AtamPapreja,Published by Scholar’s Press, Mauritius 2017, ISBN:978-3-639-71665-8.
- “Power Electronics”, Neha Gupta &Mr.D.R. Arora, published by MBD.