- Name Dr. Monika Khurana
- Profile Associate Professor
- Education M. Sc. (Hons., Ph.D., Post Doctorate
- Email email@example.com
2007 Postdoctorate, Emory University, Atlanta, USA.
2006 Ph.D, International Max-Planck Research School in Chemical biology, Dortmund, Germany.
2000 M.Sc. (Hons. School), Chemistry Department, Panjab University, chandigarh.
Work experience: 10+ Years
Courses Taught: Engineering Chemistry, General Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry
Environmental Sciences, Environmental Biotechnology.
Research Areas: Lipid Membranes, Nanoparticle-Lipid Interactions, Lipid-Peptide/Protein Interactions Lipid Rafts Drug Delivery
Affiliations, Achievements and Accolades:
- Fast-track grant for young investigators, DST 2015-2018
- Post-doctorate research fellowship Emory University, Atlanta, GA USA 2006-2007
- Doctoral research fellowship Max-Planck Institute of Molecular Physiology, Dortmund, Germany, 2003-2006
- Second highest score in Master’s thesis project among 2001 graduating class, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- "Effect of gold nanoparticles incorporation on lateral organization of model biomembranes" sanctioned by DST-SERB (ongoing).