The CRC at the Ansal University aims to develop sustainable and fulfilling careers, rather than ‘just a job’. We are here to guide, manage & Shape your careers by developing key skill sets required for transition from a student to a complete professional.
Besides core function of Placements & Internship CRC is instrumental in organizing trainings on various Soft Skills ,Technological Skills, Industry Connect Programs, Seminars, Workshops, Industrial Tours, Live Projects, Expert Lectures & Mentorship Program thereby helping the student to plan his/her future & make best use of the time as a student.
- Career Development Program
- Orientation – CRC will conduct an orientation session at the beginning of the new Semester on “How to Plan Your Career Early”, this will help the student prepare well in advance to face the competition and secure the desired opportunity in the future.
- Individual Assessment – Early identification of development areas much in advance helps student prepare well. To assess work readiness quotient, apart from domain knowledge all students are made to undergo an online/offline assessment test. These Assessments measures abilities on numerical ability, logical reasoning, data interpretation, problem solving and various other skills.
- Personalized Counseling – To assess strengths, weaknesses and improvement areas well in time before the student begins his journey as a professional he/she undergoes through a personalized profile discussion, assessment and counseling session by expert counselor/Faculty/ Industry mentor.
- Training & Development – Rigorous training program are organised by the CRC for students as part of their development program. These programs cum workshops would focus on personality enhancement and professional development of all the students. Some of the important areas are:
- Mastering Personal Interviews & Group Discussion
- Business Etiquettes & Personal Grooming
- Collaborative working
- Work Place Tools – MS Office/Statistical tools etc
- Quantitative Skills
- Logical Reasoning & Aptitude
- Life Skills