Ad Mad Competition
Who can participate?
Category A: 12th Class Students (pass out and appearing)
Category B: Graduating Final Year Students
Attractive Prizes (3 prizes in each category)
- Winner – Online vouchers worth Rs. 3,000
- First Runner Up – Online vouchers worth Rs. 2,000
- Second Runner Up – Online vouchers worth Rs. 1,000
- 7th June, 2020 (Last date to register and submit poster or videos)
- 10th June, 2020 (Shortlisted entries will be posted on event page)
- 17th June, 2020 (Last date to get maximum likes and shares for your creative post on event page)
- 22nd June, 2020 (Declaration of winners)
Make an Ad of non-essential product during Covid-19
- The maximum number of participants in a team can be 3.
- An individual participant with different characters is also allowed.
- Ad can be in two forms: Video or Poster.
- Time limit in case of video ad is 30 sec. to 1 minute.
- In case of poster ad, there should be two photographs – one of the poster only and the second one participants photograph with poster.
- Participants cannot use existing brand names. Any plagiarized entry will be disqualified!!
- The Ad will be judged on the basis of the following criteria: story/script, originality, entertainment, punchline used, unique brand name and no. of likes & mentions on social media handles.
- The decision of the judges will be final and binding on all participants.
- Participants can select an advertisement type like Social, Emotional or Infomercial for making their ad.
- Caution should be taken to refrain from displaying obscenity, violence, prejudice, defamation, hurting religious sentiments etc. in Advertisement.
- Submit your entries latest by 7th June, 2020. Mention your name, college/school name in capital letters along with Ansal University Logo shared on the event page.
How to participate:
- Registration and submit your entries latest by 7th June, 2020.
- All the participants need to make video ad or poster ad according to given rules.
- First all participants will send their entries and then shortlisted entries will be posted on Event page of Ansal university (by 10th June, 2020) on Social Media.
- Participants will get one week (10th June to 17th June, 2020) to generate likes/shares on the post.
- Participants will also be allowed to REPOST on their social media handles.
- Based on the following criteria: story/script, originality, entertainment, punchline used, unique brand name and no. of likes & mentions on social media handles, TOP 3 WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON 22ND JUNE, 2020 ON THE EVENT PAGE.
- The final decision will be taken collectively through FB and Instagram likes and Judges’ opinion which will consist of 50% Judges’ opinion and 50% social media likes on FB and Instagram.
- Digital Certificate download link will be shared on the event page for all registered participants.
For any queries contact: email@example.com
Link of event page: