ABOUT SCHOOL OF LAW
Recognized as the ‘Emerging Law School of the Year-2016’ by INBA and rated No.1 Rank in the category of Promising Law School by GHRDC (Global Human Resource Development Centre), School of Law, Ansal University is a top notch institution with outstanding credentials committed to the cause of excellence in legal education.
Justice Mohan Peiris, former Chief Justice of Sri Lanka, Justice A.M. Ahmadi, former Chief Justice of India, Justice Markandey Katju, former Judge, Supreme Court of India, Justice Bhanwar Singh, former Judge, Allahabad High Court, Ambassador Asoke Mukherjee, Brigadier M.B. Anand, Prof. Ed Carter (Utah University, USA), Prof. Osamu Arakaki (Tokyo University, Japan), Mr. Ravi Nair (Executive Director, South Asia Human Rights Documentation Centre) and Mr. Abhishek Dubey, Principal Associate, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Company have been some eminent personalities who have graced School of Law. Moot Court and legal aid activities are an integral part of School of Law.
Faculty members at SOL have numerous publications in International and National journals of repute that have been cited by various leading International journals and think tanks contributing immensely to the process of knowledge sharing at the global level. Students on their part have won numerous prizes and special mentions in Debating,Model United Nations (MUN) and Parliamentary debating competitions.
[School of Law is recognized by the Bar Council of India and University Grants Commission]
STUDY AT ANSAL UNIVERSITY ADVANTAGE
- University location in the centre of Gurgaon the biggest corporate hub in India facilitating internships and placements
- Consistently bestowed with Awards and Honors over the years including CSR Excellence in Education Award 2017 (competition success review magazine) & Best Private University Northern India 2016-2017 (National Education Excellence Award 2017)
- Collaboration with Leading International Universities to facilitate learning & research.
- Faculty Members from the Best Institutions in India possessing top credentials.
- Experiential Learning through Simulation and Live Projects.
- State of the Art facilities with student centricity as the core focus.
- Regular Seminars, Conferences and Workshops with the leading luminaries of the country and beyond adding to the intellectual vibrancy of the School.
- International Internships offered across the globe.
- Courses designed, developed, implemented in association with Industry experts to make the students readily employable
SCHOOL OF LAW ADVANTAGE
- Highly qualified faculty and advisors with multinational experiences and qualifications.
- Strong linkages with Industry, Law Firms, Corporate Business Houses, Senior Advocates of High Courts, Supreme Court and regulatory bodies.
- Emphasis on Clinical Legal Education.
- Students’ participation in National and International Moot Court Competitions.
- Outreach Programmes (Lok Adalat, Legal Literacy Camps, Seminars, and Conferences, etc.)
- Individualized attention for our students.
- Regular seminars and lectures by eminent Judges, Advocates of Supreme Court and High Court, Industry Leaders and Practitioners, International Organizations and social activists.
- Unique course specializations at both undergraduate and graduate level with special consideration for industrial needs and placements.
- Further to enhance in-house capacity for specializations, School of Law has established research and training centers, like ‘Advocacy and Mediation Skills Clinic’ and ‘Global Center for IPR Education and Research.’
- Internship and Recruitment Committee (IRC) to provide practical exposure and placements to its students in reputed Law Firms, Multinationals, Consultancies, Insurance Companies, NGO’s, Publication Houses, Media Houses etc.
WHY JOIN SCHOOL OF LAW, ANSAL UNIVERSITY?
- Approved by The Bar Council of India
- High quality knowledge based curriculum
- Rigorous class teaching and research
- Strong linkages with industry, law firms, advocates and regulatory bodies
- Contemporary courses in the areas of Cyber Law, Air Space Law, Competition Law, IPR Law and Human Rights Law.
- Scholarship to meritorious students.