Candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions shall be given opportunities for professional growth and career improvement, through lateral entry into courses of general, technical and professional education.
Eligibility of Candidates for Lateral Entry/Migration in Second Year/Third Semester
Candidates who have already successfully completed a programme in other University/Institution and are desirous of and academically capable of pursuing another programme in an allied subject shall be eligible for admission normally in the second year/ third semester.
Candidates seeking admission in the second year/ third semester of all academic programmes should have successfully completed the first year of the study from any other university/ institution in the same discipline
- Candidates who have acquired a Diploma in Engineering with not less than 60 per cent marks in aggregate or CGPA of 2.4 on a four point scale or its equivalent, in relevant branch through minimum of two years of institutional study, after 10+2 (Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination), shall be eligible for admission in the second year/third semester of B. Tech
- Candidates who have acquired a Diploma in Engineering with not less than 60 per cent marks in aggregate or CGPA of 2.4 on a four point scale or its equivalent, in relevant branch through minimum of three years of institutional study, after matriculation, shall be eligible for admission in the second year/third semester of B. Tech
- Candidates who have successfully completed B.Sc. or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics shall be eligible for admission in the second year/third semester of B. Tech
- Candidates who have bachelor’s degree in any discipline with mathematics at 10+2 level and possess any one of the following qualifications with not less than 60% marks in aggregate shall be eligible for admission in the second year/ third semester of Master of Computer Applications
- Successful completion of PGDCA or its equivalent course of not less than one year duration from a recognized University
- Successful completion of “A” level examination of DOE/ MIT after graduation. The completion of “A” level include successful completion of project work also
- Successful completion of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications (BCA) or a Bachelors degree with computer Science as a major subject in each of the three years of a degree programme
- “No objection Certificate” / “Migration Certificate” from his/her parent University/Institution
- Authentic copy of detailed syllabus, scheme of teaching and evaluation of the course of study pursued by him at his parent University/Institution
Candidates seeking lateral entry/ migration shall submit the following documents at the time of their admission:
- Attested copy of statement of Marks/Grade Card of the courses completed
- Attested copies of testimonials relating to basic qualifications and experience etc., which were pre- requisite for admission in his parent University/Institution